For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
- John 3:16
Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.
- Proverbs 22:6
- To allow Christ Jesus to return to the classrooms.
- Jesus said, “Suffer the little children to come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matt. 19:14, Without Him, we can do nothing. Children have a hunger for Jesus and are eager to learn.
- To welcome the presence of the Anointed Teacher – The Holy Spirit.
- To create a reverence for our Heavenly Father.
- To train the student in the knowledge of the Son of God (Jesus).
- To help shape the character of the student to become a (living epistle) true disciple of Christ.
- To provide a Godly environment for the student to receive a high quality education.